Come along to Rivelin Valley Water Play to enjoy paddling and playing. It's off Rivelin Valley Road near Rivelin Park Cafe.
There is a variety of easily operated interactive water play equipment, such as jets, sprinklers, bucket drops and water tables.
Opening times & dates
Currently open at weekends from 11am to 5pm until 14 July 2018.
Open 7 days a week from 11am to 5pm from Saturday 14 July to Sunday 3 September.
Access to the water feature
Features to make it easy to use:
- disabled access and facilities
- ramped access with handrails into the paddling pool
- the water play area is accessible to people of all abilities, and special aqua wheelchairs are available for loan to disabled children and their carers
- a Changing Places toilet facility - access is controlled by a Radar key which can be obtained from the nearby cafe
- 3 large Splash pads with colourful anti-slip surfacing
A small car park is located adjacent to the pond, off Rivelin Valley Road.
Public transport details are available from Travel South Yorkshire.