We're committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment. You can view our full safer recruitment principles in our Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Policy.
If you're our preferred candidate, we'll use robust recruitment processes to check that you're suitable to work for us. These checks include:
- application form - full employment history and Criminal Records Declaration
- verification of identity
- right to work
- professional registrations and qualifications
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check, if you're to work with children and vulnerable adults
- disqualification from Childcare Declaration, if you're to work in regulated activity providing early or later years childcare
- safer culture at work - reporting and investigating any abusive behaviour at the earliest opportunity
List of jobs requiring a DBS check
We will tell you at the application stage, if the job requires you to complete an enhanced DBS Check. You can also view our list of jobs below, where we ask for an enhanced DBS Check.