For information on SCC Sheltered Housing, please contact the Older Persons Independent Living service.
Extra care housing allows you to enjoy your independence in high quality, self-contained properties and also meet your health and care needs on site.
There are 5 schemes in Sheffield. These are:
- Guildford Grange, Norfolk Park – Telephone: 0114 273 7888
- Brunswick Gardens, Woodhouse – Telephone: 0114 294 0157
- The Meadows, Shiregreen – Telephone: 0114 243 5749
- Roman Ridge, Wincobank – Telephone: 0114 280 0540
- White Willows, Jordanthorpe – Telephone: 0114 237 7960
If you’re interested in living in Extra Care housing and receive care currently, please talk to your social worker or care manager. If you think that you may need care please call the Access team on 0114 273 4908. To find out about the Extra Care scheme please call the number of the scheme you're interested in.