If your Council Tax account is in credit, you can apply for a refund.

We’ll only refund your credit if you don’t owe us any further Council Tax.

If you move to another address in Sheffield, we’ll transfer any credit to your new account.

If you move away from Sheffield and you’ve overpaid your Council Tax we’ll refund your overpayment.

All people named on your Council Tax bill must agree to the refund.

Contact Council Tax

Ask us a question

0114 273 6633 Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm

PO Box 1310
Howden House
1 Union Street

S1 2SH

You might also like…