Are you a Sheffield City Council tenant who loves to garden or grow your own food? Are you at your happiest surrounded by blooms, bulbs and blossoming green spaces?
Our Green Fingers Garden Competition is back this year.
Enter one or more categories and you could win vouchers worth £100 (1st prize), £50 (2nd prize) or £25 (3rd prize).
This year we are trying to encourage younger gardeners to take part so we are offering an additional prize for Young Gardener of the Year. If you are a Sheffield City Council tenant aged 25 years or younger, simply enter the competition in any of the categories.
Complete our entry form below or download a copy from this page. Paper copies are also available from your local TARA, Neighbourhood Office or First Point.
- entry can be for more than one category but an entrant will only go forward to the final in one category (except for Young Gardener of the Year)
- entrants must be Sheffield City Council housing tenants
- only official entry forms will be accepted
- closing date is 4pm on Friday 30th June 2017
- judging will take place in July and August. We will contact you to arrange access to your garden/balcony when the judging takes place
- short listed entrants will be published on our website and informed by letter
- the judges’ decision is final
- winners must take part in publicity; this includes photography
- no cash alternative is available for prizes
- the competition is not open to employees of Sheffield City Council