Make sure your information is up to date

You need to make sure we have the right information about you, if you claim Housing Benefit or Council Tax support from us. If you don’t do this quickly, you may lose out - or have to pay money back.

We take benefit fraud very seriously

When your circumstances change, for example if you move house or start work, you should tell us straightaway, and you can report anyone you suspect is claiming other benefits they may not be entitled to.

Report benefit fraud

If you think someone is claiming Income Support, Job Seeker’s Allowance, or any other benefits they are not entitled to, they may be committing benefit fraud.

Contact the Benefits team

Ask us a question

0114 273 6777 Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm

P.O. Box 1310


You might also like…