Skip to content

What to do if you're not happy with your social care support

Assessment and support planning process

If you are unhappy with any part of the assessment and support planning process, you can:

  • discuss the problem with your social worker, care manager or their team manager

  • ask us to use the Look Again Process - this asks us to reconsider a decision that has been made about your needs or support


Your care and support

If you are unhappy with your care and support you can:


Contact us

We welcome your views and feedback on our services and processes. 

Get involved if you'd like to have your say or get involved with us to make improvements to the way we work.

We're here to help, so please contact us if you have any questions.

  • Modified: Oct 2, 2015 11:04:32 AM