Skip to content

Charity collections and fund raising permits and licences

Street collections

If you wish to collect money or sell articles in any street or public place for charity in Sheffield then you must get a street trading permit.

House to house collections

Any organisation planning to collect money (or items for sale or use) for charity by house to house visits (including business premises) needs a permit.

Small society lotteries

Any non-commercial society that wishes to promote small lotteries, raffles, prize draws or similar, in order to raise funds for a purpose of the society, must be registered with us.

  • Modified: Oct 21, 2014 1:23:25 PM