Skip to content

Apply for licences online

Apply online for licenses in Sheffield using GOV.UK. You will be required to create a Government Gateway account before you can proceed with your application.


Alcohol and entertainment

Licensing Act 2003


Club premises

Temporary events

Temporary event notice


Food premises approval

Sex establishments

Sex shops and cinemas


Animal welfare


Rented housing


Charity collections and fund raising




Roads and pavements


Marriage and civil partnership venues

Approved premises for marriages and civil partnerships


Scrap metal and salvage dealers

Scrap metal dealers


Therapies and retail-related


Public safety


Contact us

If you cannot find the application you need, please contact us.

Sheffield City Council is a part of the European network for delivering information relating to doing business in the European Economic Area.

For full information on the EU Services Directive and Points of Single Contact for other member states, go to the European Commission website.

  • Modified: Nov 30, 2015 11:32:09 AM