Skip to content

Alcohol and Entertainment Licences

Licensing Act 2003

All premises that serve alcohol or hold entertainment must be licensed.

There have been some recent changes to the Licensing Act 2003.

Information for Residents

Anyone who lives, or is involved in a business in the local authority’s area can complain about a licence or object to an application: information for residents.

Gambling Act 2005

The Act puts in place an improved, more comprehensive structure of gambling regulation, and creates a new independent regulatory body, the Gambling Commission.

  • Modified: May 3, 2012 8:45:27 AM