Skip to content


The Licensing General Section deal with a number of licences including liquor licensing

Apply for or comment about licensing in Sheffield.

Taxis and Private Hire licensing.

Alcohol and Entertainment

Licensing Register and pending applications.

Therapies and Retail

Charity Collections

Marriage Venues

Approved premises for marriages and civil partnerships.

Contact Us

If you require information please contact us.

  • Modified: Jul 19, 2013 4:01:33 PM